Analysis and Decision Support
- Revenue projections based on current and future reimbursement methodologies
- Expense projections based on assumptions developed in conjunction with the client
- FDM prepares all required paperwork associated with the appropriate licensing agency e.g. CMS and State Departments of Health. This process will include the Certificate of Need Applications and/or Waiver Letters as appropriate for the project.
Design and Planning Phase
- Coordinates activities with the selected architect to ensure compliance with Medicare and/or State Licensure requirements.
- Accompanies the architect to the preliminary planning meetings as requested by the Department of Health.
- Coordinates activities with the client’s contracted architect and construction firm.
- Coordinates the identification and purchase of appropriate equipment and instrumentation through national vendor contracts.
- Implementation of the required policies and procedures in order to successfully meet the standards of Medicare and/or State licensure as appropriate for the project.
- Assists in the initial set up of the administrative and billing functions for the facility or, as contracted, develop and maintain the ongoing system to ensure the proper billing process for the timely reimbursement of procedures
- Maintain a presence for the initial inspections and reviews by the Department of Health and Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. (AAAHC)